COVID-19 latest update
To our Macpac community,
The current COVID-19 situation is a challenging time for all of us, and we know it may have a significant impact for some time to come.
We’re here to support you and provide essential items needed over this time. Macpac will continue to trade as normal, in line with recommendations made by the relevant authorities in each state and territory.
Additional measures in-store The safety and wellbeing of our team and customers is our utmost priority. We have taken a range of precautionary measures across our stores to limit the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Increasing our cleaning and hygiene controls
- Preparing our teams to respond quickly to any emerging situation
- Asking team members displaying cold and flu-like symptoms to stay home and self-isolate
- Adhering to Social Distancing protocols
- Offering alternative payment options
We want to assure you we’re doing everything we can to create a safe environment in-store. However, if you prefer, you can always shop online at macpac.com.au
Contact-free Click & Collect
To give you peace of mind, we have established Contact Free Click & Collect at all our Macpac Adventure Hub stores. Find out how it works here.
Thanks for your support.
From the Macpac team.