RETURNS & EXCHANGES
A piece of Macpac kit will last you for years. That’s a relationship that shouldn’t be entered into lightly. We want to make sure you’ve got the gear that’s exactly right for you — if it’s not, no worries. Send it back and we’ll find something that’s going to help you tackle the elements for many adventures to come.
Change of Mind Policy
If you're not completely satisfied with your new Macpac purchase you are welcome to exchange it for a full refund, store credit or an alternative product, within 60 days of your purchase along with the original receipt*.
The returned product must be unused, and in the original packaging with all tags still intact.
*Excludes underwear, food, gas canisters and gift vouchers. Refunds exclude freight cost when order has been made online.
Your rights under this change-of-mind policy are in addition to any rights you have under consumer laws.
See also our Warranty & Repairs page.
Return & Exchanges FAQs
How do I return something to you?
1. Please fill out the Returns and Exchanges card included with your order or download the form here. Send your items back to our returns address below.
2. For exchanges, please also specify the size and colour of the replacement items (exchanges are subject to stock availability). Do not include your credit card details on this form or in any correspondence.
3. We also recommend you obtain proof of postage to track your return. We take no responsibility for returns lost in the delivery process. You will need to contact your delivery provider to locate your parcel.
Can I return my online order in-store?
Items purchased online using Paypal cannot be returned or exchanged in store - you will need to post your item(s) to our webstore returns address. Once we receive your item, we will process a refund on the items returned, and you will need to re-purchase via our website.
For other payment types, you can take your order into the store along with your purchase confirmation receipt which would have been emailed to you. Please note that any refunds will need to be processed on the same card you originally made the purchase with.
I bought something in-store, how do I return it?
1. If you have purchased an item in-store, we recommend you return it to your nearest store. If, for any reason, you’re unable to return to a Macpac store, please contact email@example.com
2. Before going into your local store, please make sure you have your purchase receipt with you. All returns of goods purchased in-store must be made in person at one of our stores and be in saleable condition.
3. If you have misplaced your receipt, you can contact the original store you purchased from or our Customer Care team.
4. Bulky and Fuel Operated products: For safety reasons please contact your nearest local Macpac Adventure Hub or our Customer Care Team (numbers below) before returning any bulky or fuel-operated products such as kayaks, SUPs, gas cylinders for BBQs.
How long will it take for my return to be processed?
Once we receive your returned parcel, please allow 3 - 5 business days for your request to be processed. We will notify you the moment that we have completed it.
When posting your returned goods back to us, it can take up to 14 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your parcel to arrive back to us. Occasionally, there may be delays, especially during busy periods with couriers, which unfortunately is out of our control.
We recommend keeping a hold of your tracking number for your returned parcel, so you know exactly when we receive your parcel.
Who do I contact if I have questions about my returned parcel?
Our Returns and Exchanges team work hard to process your requests as soon as possible. If you have any inquiries about your returned parcel, we recommend contacting our Customer Care team with your order number and returned tracking number ready.
I’ve received a faulty/damaged item, what should I do?
We aim to sort out any issues with faulty or damaged items straight away. If you discover a fault or have received a damaged item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. The order number (example AU00123456)
2. The faulty item's product code (example 112971-BLK00-10)
3. Provide a photo of the product and description of the fault/damage
Australia Returns Address
Macpac Webstore Returns
287 Whitehorse Road
1800 325 215