Macpac Change of Mind Policy
If you're not completely satisfied with your new Macpac purchase you are welcome to exchange it for a full refund, a store credit or an alternative product, within 60 days of your purchase along with the original receipt*.
Returned product must be unused, be in the original packaging with all tags still intact.
*Excludes underwear, food, gas canisters and gift vouchers. Refunds exclude freight cost when order has been made online.
Your rights under this change-of-mind policy are in addition to any rights you have under consumer laws. See also our Warranty & Repairs page.
Here's what you need to do:
Return to any Macpac store along with your purchase receipt. Please note all returns of goods purchased in store must be made in person at one of our stores.
Bulky and Fuel Operated products: For safety reasons please contact your nearest local Macpac Adventure Hub store or our Customer Service Team (numbers below) before returning any bulky or fuel operated products such as kayaks, SUPs, gas cylinders or BBQs.
Please fill out the returns and exchanges card located in your order or download the return form. Send your items back to our returns address below. For exchanges, please also specify the size and colour of the replacement items. Do not include your credit card details on this form or in any correspondence.
Online purchases can alternatively be returned or exchanged in any Macpac store along with your original receipt except for the following:
Items purchased through Afterpay or Paypal
Items purchased online using Afterpay or Paypal cannot be returned in store - if you need to return your item to our web store you can do so to the addresses below:
Items purchased online via our eBay store
Items purchased online via our eBay store cannot be returned in store. Please raise a return request (see instructions on instructions on eBay) and return via post.
Macpac Refund & Exchange Policy
- Returned product must be unused, be in the original packaging with all tags still intact.
- Postage must be paid for by the returnee and will not be refunded. If you would like an exchange, we will then cover the shipping on your alternative item. Please note, we are not able to process an exchange for an item of higher value.
- Please allow 10-14 days for us to receive and process your request.
- We will notify you via email when we have exchanged/returned your items. Processing times for exchanges or refunds may take longer during sale periods.
- Refunds will be issued in the same tender as your original payment.
- If you return a purchase made by a gift card, we will issue a new gift card to the value of your purchase.
Damaged Goods or Incorrect Order upon Arrival
If your order arrives damaged, incomplete or incorrect please contact us on 0800 622 722 (New Zealand) or 1800 128 504 (Australia). If we need the product to be returned to us, we will arrange this at our cost and ensure a replacement is on its way to you as soon as possible.
New Zealand & International
4 Mary Muller Drive
370 Little Bourke Street