Our Shipping Policy
At Macpac, we want to keep it as uncomplicated as possible for you, so we offer:
- Free shipping on orders over $100 to Australian addresses.
- For all orders $100 or under, we charge a flat rate of $10 (for AU deliveries).
- Products allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies and will incur a flat rate fee.
- We ship internationally. All our international delivery costs are determined by destination and can only be placed on our New Zealand website.
- All Australian travel via DHL couriers or Australian Post on an express service.
|Australia under $100||$10.00 (AUD)|
|Australia over $100||FREE|
|Australia Bulky Orders||$40.00 (AUD)|
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval. Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies and will incur a flat rate fee.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
We know you're going to be super keen to get your new purchase so that's why we will dispatch orders usually within 2-3 business days of being received. Actual delivery times will depend on your location (see below).
Please Note: Orders will be processed Monday - Friday. If your order contains any clearance items this may delay the dispatch of your order.
Estimated Delivery Times
Once your order has been collected by courier, indicative delivery times are as follows:
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 2 - 5 business days for metro areas and 3 - 10 business days after dispatch for regional and or rural areas.
Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only.
As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products will not be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery. If no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
Please note if your cart contains non-bulky and bulky items your cart will be calculated accordingly.
REASONS FOR ORDER DELAYS
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
- If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via tracking information provided. Alternatively contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 128 504 or email your enquiry to email@example.com we will generally respond to email enquiries within 24 hours.